COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN/PANEL BEATER
Dublin Aerospace, one of the world’s leading aviation maintenance companies is hiring. Bring your Trade with you and move into the exciting world of Aviation, where in-depth training will be provided to bring your career to the next step.
Dublin Aerospace specialises in the maintenance, repairing, and overhauling of aircraft. Recognising the unique nature of our work, we will be providing full training to suitable candidates and helping them progress to the next stage in their career.
We pride ourselves on being a learning organisation, where no two days are the same.
The Aircraft Composite Technician is responsible for the safe repair of the Aircraft and its Component products. All work done must be inspected, repaired and certified in compliance with the standards and documentation specified. .
- Ensure that all work and duties assigned are completed in a timely and professional manner to ensure that the out date of the aircraft is maintained and also to maximise output.
- Advise the Zonal or Check Leader of any concerns or issues that would impact the delivery of the aircraft.
- Ensure that all work done is signed for in accordance with the approved data and company procedures.
- Maintain an excellent timekeeping and attendance record in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that systems and handovers are up to date and accurate.
- Verify that test equipment used is within calibration date.
- Ensure that all tooling is cleaned down at end of use and any waste material is removed.
- Ensure the work area is secure at the end of shift
- Ensure proper use of all personal protective clothing and equipment as required and provided.
- Assist with development of new processes and or component capability.
- Be prepared to undertake other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Company from time to time.
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship or Trainee program or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in a Composite role is an advantage plus experience in Construction/Engineering Industries.
- Competent in the working on and repairing of composite parts on aircraft and or other vehicles
- Ability to interpret and apply requirements of maintenance manuals, engineering drawings, instructions, service bulletins and task-cards.
- A good standard of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to adapt to change and work as part of a team.
- Basic computer literacy and willingness to learn and implement new systems and procedures in line with Company objectives
- Willingness to attend Courses as provided by the Company.