The Document Controller is responsible for oversight and ultimately ensuring the preparation of work packs and closing activities of a check. In addition, the Document Controller is responsible to ensure that all duties are carried out with due diligence and precision ensuring to audit and present information accurately, raising any findings.
• Assembly and management of heavy check base maintenance planning.
• Review of maintenance work pack scope with commercial reconciliation of any amendments.
• Carry out day to day and final audits of work packs and task card information in compliance to company standards.
• Preparation and close out activities for Maintenance visits in accordance with company and aviation authority procedures.
• Day to day coordination with check leaders to ensure required paperwork is drafted and completed correctly in a timely manner.
• Maintain regular contact with customer through daily meetings and action work pack query notes where required in line with company procedures.
• Arrange and attend day to day meetings with required stakeholders, including pre-check meetings with customers.
• Comply with all relevant aspects of the MOE and engineering procedures manual, and customer’s procedures as required.
• Strong engineering (or similar) background with minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the aviation industry. (B1/B2 mechanics certification considered an asset)
• Excellent organisation skills with an acute attention to detail.
• Ability to perform under pressure and be a self-starter.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration.
• Demonstrated experience of commercial awareness and the ability to engage with Customers on commercial issues.
• An appreciation of Planning requirements and techniques.
• Good all round knowledge of relevant IT systems and proficient in MS Office applications (specifically Excel & Word).
• Willingness to embrace change and to drive improvements within the business. • Ambitious, agile, and honest individual committed to team work and excellence.
• Display a basic working knowledge of technical matters and a good knowledge of procedures relevant to the activities of the Business Unit. • Fluent in English (written & spoken).
Ability to live and work in the UK.