Established in 2009, Dublin Aerospace has become a leader in the MRO Industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager is a key member of the finance organisation and will report to the CFO. In support of the Finance Function and Business Units in Dublin Aerospace, you will manage Finance Function and the service provided to internal and external stakeholders at Dublin Aerospace.
The position offers a exciting career in the Aviation world offering a great opportunity to establish a good working relationship with many different airlines and cultures around the world although based in Dublin, Ireland some travel may be required.
Terms of Reference:
- Month End Process
- Liaise with the Finance Team monitoring and analysing accounting data to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly, annual accounts are reconciled and schedules prepared for CFO review for Parent and Subsidiary Companies.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department and management of finance deliverables. Delegate and manage distribution of work load effectively (AR, AP, and General Accounting roles would report into this position)
- Analysis and management of working capital, cash flow, and capital expenditure and monitoring of performance versus budget and reforecast.
- Analyse key variances and provide findings to Senior Management for Review
- Prepare financial papers for inclusion in monthly/quarterly Board reports
- Internal Processes
- Ongoing review, implementation, and enhancement of internal controls and processes, creating a continuous improvement culture within the business and optimizing efficiencies
- Supporting the CFO in the delivery of the annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes, including collaboration and partnering with the various functions across the company to build, and the completion of associated templates, schedules and reporting deliverables
- Review and Document current Accounting Process – ensure compliance with Accounting Standards and current tax legislation
- Liaison with Senior Management , providing Financial Support where applicable
- Other Duties
- Financial Analysis - Ongoing Projects
- Performance of any ad hoc accounting analysis as required
- Facilitating annual external audits, preparation of year end audit files, and liaising with the company’s auditors.
- Key point of contact for insurance queries and claims and managing relationship with insurers
- Other duties as directed from time to time by the CFO
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Strong technical financial knowledge
- People management – Experience in managing direct reports
- Ability to analyse and present numerical data in tables, spreadsheets, and forms. Strong proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills – particularly with financial statement and profitability analysis.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with people at various levels within the organization.
- Ambition and interest in continuous improvement and new challenges