To join our QUALITY DEPARTMENT
To meet the changing requirements of the Quality Department we are seeking to recruit a Quality Inspector Graduate to work within a small team with an initial 2-year fixed term contract and a view to a permanent position. The successful candidate will focus on our Base and Workshop operations covered under EASA/ FAA/TCCA/UK approvals and ensure that Dublin Aerospace complies with all regulatory requirements and company procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual wanting to start their career in aviation. All required training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all company standards are being maintained within Dublin Aerospace Limited;
- Complete audits in compliance with the company’s audit schedule;
- Conduct Personal Authorisation examinations and manage ongoing personnel authorisation certificates;
- Compile and present all documentation relating to Airworthiness requirements;
- Complete investigations of accidents/incidents;
- Interface with customer representatives and regulatory authorities on a daily basis;
- Be prepared to undertake other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Possess Engineering/Mechanical degree and graduated in 2019/20/21/22/23.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
- Be a meticulous person;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills with competent IT skills;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Be willing to undergo all training provided by the Quality Manager.
- A proactive approach to Quality Assurance;