Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, Landing Gear and APU overhaul. We are a leading player in the MRO market in Europe and have established ourselves as a high quality, reliable service provider.
We are currently recruiting a Base Maintenance Sales Executive to join our Sales Team. This role will be based onsite in Dublin Airport.
Reporting to the CEO the main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities for the Base Maintenance division within an assigned geographic region and for converting leads to sales to support the delivery of DAL revenue targets
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sustainable, long-term customer relationships with the target customer base (airlines, cargo operators, leasing companies).
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential and existing customers as required.
- Create demand for the company’s products and services by raising DAL’s profile with the target customer base.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, support the development of an annual calendar of industry trade events, attend those events, and represent the company.
- Manage the company’s CRM and ensure all relevant data is entered with all sales leads and RFPs recorded with all relevant customer information.
Experience & Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent aircraft maintenance qualification with a minimum 3 year’s aviation sector experience.
- Proven track record in sales and sales processes within the aviation sector.
- People-focused approach, team player with a solid commitment to customer service delivery.
- Fluent English essential. The ability to speak additional languages is beneficial.
- An energetic, dedicated approach combined with excellent organisation skills and a commitment to deadlines, targets and high work standards.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 10th FEBRUARY, 2023