Dublin Aerospace is a Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 / A330 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, Landing Gear and APU overhaul. We are a leading player in the MRO market in Europe and have established ourselves as a high quality, reliable service provider.
We currently have a number of vacancies for B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Engineers in our Base Maintenance Department. Reporting to the Check/Zone Leader duties will include:
- Performing maintenance work of all levels on Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 & A330 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards;
- Detailed/General visual inspections on Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
- Removal/installation of all major/minor components of Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
- Carry out routine/non routine rectification on Airbus and Boeing aircraft
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of aircraft systems under time constraints.
- Lubrication and servicing of all aircraft components and moving parts.
- Certifying his/her own work carried out and also certifying and overseeing other technicians work whom are uncertified/unlicensed.
- Perform duties as assigned by Check/Zonal Leader ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery requirements of the customer;
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and ensuring the safety of the aircraft at all times;
- Use the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work they complete;
- Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork and signed for on a progressive basis;
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials;
- Ensuring that their work area is kept clean and in an orderly condition;
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures;
- Adhere to the relevant airport regulations and procedures.
- Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence with type Rating;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on either A320, A330 or 737NG/CL aircraft;
- A good knowledge of MRO computer systems
- Strong communication skills oral and written;
- Ability to read and comply with repairs and instructions from the relevant manual
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible in their approach to work
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- A good sense of commercial awareness
- Ability to work within a team
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Be able to pass a 5 year security background check
- Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
Salary: €39,000 - €56,000
Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm