Reporting to the Check manager, duties will include:
• Performing maintenance work of all levels on Embraer E-Jets, Bombardier DH8/Q400 and ATR 42& ATR 72 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards;
• Perform duties as assigned by Check manager ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery requirements of the customer;
• Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and ensuring the safety of the aircraft at all times;
• Use the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work they complete;
• Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork and signed for on a progressive basis;
• Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials;
• Ensuring that their work area is kept clean and in an orderly condition;
• Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures;
• Adhere to the relevant airport regulations and procedures.
• C certification of inputs that may fall under your control.
• Assist the Check manager with the day to day running of the maintenance input, perform customer meetings and negotiations during the input in the absence of the check manager.
• A willingness to mentor and train engineers as they progress through the business.
• Manage AOG and adhoc maintenance inputs whilst reporting to a check manager or the general manager.
• Hold a current CAA/EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence with type Rating;
• Hold CAT C on their CAA/EASA licence
• Minimum of 5 years experience working on either Embraer, Q400 or ATR aircraft;
• A good knowledge of MRO computer systems;
• Strong communication skills oral and written;
• Ability to read and comply with repairs and instructions from the relevant manual;
• Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
• Proven problem solving and decision making skills;
• A good sense of commercial awareness;
• Ability to work within a team;
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
• Be able to pass a 5 year security background check;
• Permitted to live and work in the United Kingdom without restriction.
• Experience and prepared to train others with tasks such as ground running boroscoping compass swings and other such endorsements